Lunes, Pebrero 27, 2012

SSG Miting De Avance



Last Thursday,I  listen to the SSG Miting De Avance. All the candidates for the election present their flatform
and give their promises of what they could do if they will win.  All their platform are said well and i hope that they will be responsible of their promises.I hope that someday if whoever wins, they will prove to us that they are capable of what position they are running.I hope also that my vote will be worthwhile.I will give my vote to those who are capable.

6 (na) komento:

  1. yeah thats true but i think we cannot force them to be responsible enough to do their duties because we are not perfect and if they want to do this or do that things they can do it without our permission

    TumugonBurahin
  2. I agree.=)According to the quotes "deeds not words count most"my sweet kisses to you

    TumugonBurahin
  3. yeah Allan's right:-)because according also to some people that "promises made to be broken"

    TumugonBurahin
  4. Once a promise is broken, it will never be form again. And their will be no trust.

    TumugonBurahin
  5. Yes, even that leader was good before..

    TumugonBurahin
  6. Yes!It is our rights to vote.And it is our responsibilty to give our
    vote to those capable and deserving for this.

    TumugonBurahin